Archive for November, 2011
Element is proud to announce that ”RISE & SHINE” The Nyjah Huston video, is now available on iTunes worldwide!
Click HERE to view “RISE & SHINE” in the iTunes store.
Hey International Customers! Here’s how to purchase movies through iTunes US in 5 simple steps!
Unfortunately not all International iTunes stores currently support video, and for some that do, there’s a delay in getting access to the latest movies and TV shows. The info below will get around this problem.
1. Set yourself up with a FREE iTunes US Account! Select either of the two methods below to make this happen- each should only take a minute to set up.
2. Make sure there is a free app in your basket when creating your US account, this way at check out iTunes will not ask for a credit card and you can check the “NONE” checkbox.
3. You’ll get an email notification from iTunes to activate your account. If you don’t receive this email confirmation, follow up here with iTunes.
4. Buy an iTunes gift card for the US Store from either of the options below:
5. Log in to your iTunes US Free account and your redeem gift code.
6. Buy and enjoy!
The Berrics tagged along with Nyjah and the Element crew on his final night of filming for his upcoming RISE AND SHINE video part. It’s a rad insight into the struggles involved in filming a part of such high magnitude. Believe it or not, Nyjah doesn’t land bolts every time. Street urchins trying to poach with camera phones almost got the best of him, but Nyjah prevailed in the end. Mark your calendars, RISE AND SHINE premiers on 11-11-11.
The Berrics‘ latest First Try Fridays video features Levi Brown. Filmed at the Explore the Berrics Westchester park, Levi is tasked with a giant frontside flip. True to style, Levi accomplished his mission with style and height.
Atop his new Travel Well cruiser board, Chad Tim Tim annihilated the Berrics park in this Bangin’ vid. Spy the Drop Spot pole jam that Chad brought with him. Leave it to Tim Tim to shred a cruiser harder than most of will ever shred on a traditional setup.